Sunday, May 12, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* beautiful weather to celebrate Mother's Day!
* going to Bagels n Cream for bagels this morning---can't get em this good anywhere else. 
* taking a trip with Mom & Dad to New Hope. We went to Havana to check out the space for Kelly's shower. Then we went shopping at "The Bag Lady"; it was the cutest store. We met Zee and Sharon (the owner) and had lots of fun trying stuff on and talking with them. It reminded me of how different it is to shop local versus at the mall!
* lunch at Taco Loco. Mom & Dad have loved this place in the past but the service was terrible. We waited over a half hour before we said something about our food not coming out. They were unorganized and did nothing to smooth things over (like bring us chips or whatever.) The entire restaurant was full when we got there and the it was empty, we still didn't have our food. I understand things happen but there's the right way and the wrong way to handle situations like that. It reminded me how important customer service is. We still had a fun time and the food was ok. The best part was their salsa!
* stopping by Howell Living Farms to see the sheep, horses and bulls. It was gorgeous. We got some great Mother's Day pictures while we were there. 

* going to Halo Pub after the farm for ice cream. Ice cream doesn't really excite me anymore but I still love their soft peanut butter ice cream!
* deciding to stay longer than I was originally going to. Mom and I addressed all of the envelopes for Kelly's shower and I made some calls for rental vans for that night so Dad can be our chauffeur. 

No comments:

Post a Comment