Saturday, May 18, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* activating our checkbook today. It only took a year and a half of being married to get checks with both of our names on them, but who's counting. 
* cleaning and organizing the house this morning. 
* seeing Chris & Henry for a little bit when we dropped off the car to KOP.
* finding a pair of red patent leather shoes to go with my dress tonight. I found exactly what I was looking for at DSW. I've decided to get rid of a bunch of shoes that have been worn to death (ie: falling apart) so I've decided I can buy a few new pairs. 
* the winning lottery ticket not coming from a Wawa in Delaware County. Andy & I stopped to pick up some tickets before the wedding but the line had a few too many slow people and we had to leave before getting the tickets. It would have been pretty disappointing if the winning ticket came out of that store!
* Ashley & Sean's beautiful wedding ceremony at Loch Nairn in Delaware County (even though it was pouring and chilly). I was soaked but you couldn't tell since I was wearing a dark dress.
* a really fun time with Andy at the wedding. Weddings always make me think how lucky I am to have found him. We didn't know anyone which was kind of weird, but we had a good time with the people at our table. We had drinks and danced. Their band was great, one of the best I've seen. 
Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Francis!

No comments:

Post a Comment