Sunday, May 19, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* the email from Grandma thanking me for her Mother's Day card. 
* a relaxing morning watching TV and Andy making Sunday breakfast. It was slow going this morning. 
* meeting up with Cheryl to give her all of my extra Tastefully Simple catalogs. 
* Joe picking me up and giving me a ride to/from Julie's house. Also kind of happy we avoided a pretty close accident on the way. 
* Julie driving from her place to Camden and picking up Primos hoagies. We met up with her friends who took a huge limo. We had a good time tailgating and met lots new people.
* an awesome Killers show tonight! I've been waiting to see them for a few years and they did not disappoint. I loved the set and enjoyed being there with Julie, Joe & Ben. 

No comments:

Post a Comment