Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* my mom. It's her birthday today and I'm so thankful she was born on this day years ago. :-) I talked to her for a little bit and she was having a great day!
* getting to S. Jersey without someone rear ending me or getting in an accident. The drive was awful and people were driving like maniacs. 
* going to Stacie's tonight. She had picked up Tony Luke's (I had the chicken cutlet w/broccoli rabe and roasted red peppers) and it was awesome. I explained Park Power to her and was so happy she wanted to do it. I think it could be really good for her and I'm committed to making sure she is successful. 
* Gail's email congratulating me on adding another team member. 
* going to Baggataway's for dinner with Andy. It was a beautiful night outside and it was 2 for 1 burgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment