Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* meeting Matt C. at Starbucks in Doylestown. We had a great talk about his company Lyoness and Park Power. He is definitely someone I could see myself working with on building a side business. 
* a great session with Hannelore. I hadn't been there for over a month and she definitely helps me slow down and relax. 
* John giving me gift certificates to Ristorante San Marco for dinner tonight. Lori & I met there and had dinner in the bar area. The food was excellent! It was so great to see her, even though we never have enough time. She was telling me about the Women's Entrepreneur conference she went to a couple of weeks ago. So much of what she was telling me about matched with what we've been learning from Coach Ed. It's pretty amazing, what you can learn from people who think they way you do. 
* the card I received in the mail about the camera ticket I got last spring in DC. I was wondering what was going on with it since I hadn't heard anything. They threw it out so I don't have to worry about it anymore, yay!
* Andy letting me watch Nashville's season finale. It was so good---can't wait until next season!

No comments:

Post a Comment