Sunday, June 2, 2013

---

I have gratitude today for...
* getting up early and spending the morning reading on the deck. I cut up an orange and strawberries and had breakfast outside. It was beautiful out this morning. 
* taking a bike ride to the library to check out some People magazines (my beach reading) and a few cds. I was able to check out the new Justin Timberlake CD, I've been wanting to listen to it. 
* taking the Tony Robbins assessment on-line today. The questions were challenging to answer but the results seem to be pretty accurate. I'm interested in hearing what Coach Ed has to say about them. 
* going to the beach for a little bit this afternoon. It was more windy than yesterday and a little chilly so we didn't stay long. 
* eating an early dinner; Andy made chicken marsala. It was nice to have someone cooking for me. I'm usually the one that cooks down here.

No comments:

Post a Comment