Saturday, June 1, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* getting up early and reading on the deck this morning. 
* making a fresh batch of guacamole, bruschetta and salsa. 
* spending a few hours at the beach with Andy. It was absolutely gorgeous today on the beach. We played Scrabble. He won, I should have but he got a 7 letter word :-(
* getting everything organized for Kelly's shower. I'm so excited, I found a cab company that is only $65/van to take us back to Ashley's house afterwards. 
* talking with Mom about shower details. 
* trudging through a 5 mile bike ride in the crazy wind. The first 2.5 miles were horrible, but we did it!
* Andy's help with dinner tonight---we grilled steaks, make sliced spicy potatoes, green bean almondine and a salad. 
* relaxing watching playoff hockey and reading 7 Mile Times tonight. It's restaurant week this week, I'm thinking Andy & I should go somewhere Friday night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment