Tuesday, June 4, 2013

---

I have gratitude today for...
* going to lunch with Jim after our sales meeting. We went to Plaza Azteca. He filled me in on a lot of things and it was great to talk with him and get his perspective on things. 
* Kelly being able to set up an account on Donors Choose---I posted the link and Judi shared it, I thought that was really nice. 
* confirming everything is definitely all set for Camden car service. Can't wait for that weekend!
* doing the elliptical tonight. I watched an episode of Ellen and got my ass moving. I'm having such a hard time getting back into working out! 
* finally talking to Kerry tonight. We talked for a long time---she told me about everything that happened last week. I wish there was something I could do to make it all easier on her and Jim. I was glad she was able to talk openly about it though, and that she trusted me to be the person to take it all in. 
* Lori P. becoming a Park Power customer. I only need 2 more now to promote to Executive Associate!
* attempting to make chicken parm with a new recipe tonight. I really was hoping it would come out the way it does in restaurants but no luck. I have no idea why this is the one dish I can't perfect. There is a secret out there about making chicken parm and I don't know what it is! I'm happy I had this experience because it made me realize this may be the one dish I leave alone and just get it when I go out to eat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment