Wednesday, June 5, 2013

---

I have gratitude today for...
* finally getting an A/C unit for the 3rd floor. Mason had one of his guys, Brian, install the plexiglass this morning and he delivered the A/C unit as well. I started asking Mason about this in January and was a little annoyed it took this long. All I know is we needed it by DMB weekend. Now we can actually use the 3rd floor when it's hot out.
* going for a 4.5 mile walk with C.J. this afternoon after work. It was warm but really nice out. I'm so happy we've started hanging out. It's fun to have a neighbor friend. 
* talking to Kerry tonight about possibly going to OBX with them in late August, them coming to Aruba, and asking her to become a Park Power customer. I really appreciated her being supportive. Sometimes I think some of my close friends think I'm crazy because I have my hands in so many things. I truly believe this is how I'm programmed and I'm determined to be in a position where I can live my life the way I want so I keep trying new things to make that happen. 
* watching the last two episodes of Nurse Jackie with Andy. There's only one episode left for this season. I'm disappointed it's only 10 episodes, we love this show!
* remembering last year's DMB show in Mansfield with Morgan. It was such a great show and last minute and cold and wonderful! I don't know what's gotten into me but I truly feel like I did 10 years ago about the band. They're playing incredible sets and I want to go see them more and more every time I see a setlist. 
* Andy getting some good news today he's been waiting to hear about. Nothing is final right now but things are heading in the right direction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment