Monday, July 15, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* deciding to work from home and sleeping later than usual. I worked late to make up for it but I felt so awful this morning I had to sleep. I don't know what's up with feeling this crappy but I hope it goes away soon.
* talking with Doug for a little bit this afternoon about a new opportunity that has to do with health and coaching people. I really like what I've heard so far. 
* Andy getting home before 5:30 today. It feels funny having him home so early after many years of late dinners and staying up too late because our nights went by so fast. We are looking forward to having time to go to the gym, cook dinner, watch some TV and still get to bed before midnight. 
* watching the first episode of this season's Newsroom. I love that show. It stinks to have to wait until next week for another episode. 
* talking to John for a little bit tonight and working on MM stuff. He made me feel a little bit better about what's going on at work and some of the possible changes that lie ahead. 
* the sweet Thank You card I got from Kelly today for her shower. It was such a great day!
* the fun Dave Matthews story today about a couple that picked him up in Hershey and brought him to a show because he got a flat tire on his bike while out for a ride. By late morning at least 10 people had sent me the link via email, text or FB. Yes, I am a little (ok, a lot) jealous. I think it's so cool it wasn't a forced meeting and they genuinely got to spend time with him. Reminds me he's just a regular buy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment