Sunday, July 14, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* a fun morning with Kelly and all of her friends. We had bagels and coffee and helped Jac clean up a little bit. Then we went to the beach for a couple of hours---another perfect day! The ocean was awesome, not too cold and great waves!
* grilling (no fire this time) for lunch and eating with Jac & Allison. Then I went to the beach for another hour before it was time to shower and pack up. It was so nice on the beach, I didn't want to leave. 
* visiting Ross & Diane and meeting 2 of their daughters before I left LBI. There house is really cool, on the north end of the island. 
* an easy drive home from LBI with no traffic. 
* takeout from Carrabba's and Newsroom when Andy & I both arrived home. It was a nice way to end a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment