Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* finding a few more black dresses to check out at JCPenney for the wedding. 
* lunch with John at Plaza Azteca. I wish they jarred their salsa, it's my favorite.
* finally getting all of the money stuff from the DMB shows figured out. I've been putting it off and I only have a few more emails to send out.
* ordering a pair of black Reef flip-flops and a hemp pair of Rainbow flip-flops. I need good ones, it's time to get rid of my crappy Old Navy ones. 
* the shoes for Kelly's wedding arriving. They fit and look cute!
* going to Aim High for yoga tonight. It's been several months since I last went to a class and I really enjoyed it. I'm really disappointed with myself that I've let things go this long (again). But I know the only thing I can do is start making improvements from here, so that's what I'm going to try to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment