Monday, July 8, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* chatting with Debbie for a while today on gchat. We talked about family stuff and some other things. I wish she lived closer but at least we chat pretty regularly. 
* sending out the details for Kelly's bachelorette this weekend. I'm so excited!
* finding two awesome dresses from Nordstrom that could work for the wedding. I have several already but I'm not really in love with any of them. We'll see how these work out. 
* deciding to stay home tonight and hang with Andy. We went out to DSW because he needed a new pair of brown shoes. There were a few pairs I really liked on sale but I said no. I freaking love shoes! We had a roasted chicken and sliced potatoes with fresh rosemary and watched the Phillies game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment