Monday, September 9, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* a good meeting with Gary & Stephen this morning. We have a lot of exciting things happening like our move into NJ, PECO rates going up and ramping up the MLM team!
* lunch from Yangming. I love still having gift certificates and being able to pick up lunch every once in a while.
* a fun time watching the Eagles game with Andy tonight. We couldn't believe how great the offense looked in the first half. Of course they gave us a scare in the last quarter but they got the W. I hate that summer is essentially over but I do love having the windows open, watching football, yelling at the TV and making yummy food.
* placing a Vitacost order tonight. I've had KIND bars a few times and I really like them for protein. After having a new flavor on Sat. at Wanderlust I decided I wanted to order some. They are a little expensive but they're one of the best out there. I ordered the almond/macadamia/walnut and dark chocolate & peanut butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment