Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* an awesome workout with Dave this morning at the gym. They got a
whole bunch of new equipment. I especially liked the Jacobs Ladder.
I've never used one before--it was a little weird but I look forward
to trying it again.
* catching up on some more Grey's Anatomy tonight. I'm almost through
Season 2! I loved watching the beginning seasons. So many things make
more sense now.
* a great dinner tonight. I grilled chicken and sliced potatoes and
made a salad and veggies. Since summer decided to reappear I figured
we should grill instead of cooking something in the oven.
* the cute workout clothes I found at Marshall's today. I especially
love the Eagles pants. Sometimes it's hard to believe I get excited
over workout clothes.
* even though I shouldn't eat it, Andy bringing me home a crumb cake from the Entenmann's outlet.
*getting a $25 gift certificate at The Palm for taking a survey. Now we can go back!
*cleaning out the bathroom closet, putting away clothes and getting the upstairs cleaned up.
*Sarah's anti-bullying song that Bert sent to me today. I'm so happy for her and everything that is happening with her music career.
* completing Day 1 of  a new 21 day meditation challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment