Thursday, September 19, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* going to the WBA monthly meeting this morning. This month it was a breakfast at the township building. I meet some good people and learned more about the local businesses. 
* a great lunch at The Capital Grille with Ian and Steven. The food was very good and we had a good meeting. 
* the cute leggings I found at Nordstrom Rack for $7. I can't believe it's almost time for leggings and boots. 
* being able to lie down before the Eagles game for a little bit. I was so tired I would have fallen asleep halfway through the game. 
* watching the Eagles game with Andy and reading more of the Lady Googoogaga blog. She is freaking hilarious. When I read what she writes I can picture saying those things myself. 
* making plans to go see some houses with a realtor on Sunday! We are excited to start looking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment