Friday, September 20, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* an amazing massage at Cortiva. I feel so lucky to have a place I can go to for an affordable massage. 
* working out with Dave at the gym today. I appreciated him being flexible yesterday when I had to postpone. 
* walking with CJ on the trail. We did about 4 miles--it was so nice out!
* making fresh guacamole and salsa for our taco dinner. The avocados from BJ's have been really good!
* (I know this sounds silly), but keeping up with my nails. I've NEVER had nice nails- they don't grow quickly and they break easily and I pick at them when I'm stressed/nervous. I got a gel manicure for Kelly's wedding and got another one about 3 weeks later. I took off the gel tonight and tried to do it myself. They came out pretty well. I hate paying for it but I do feel nice having nice nails, especially when I have meetings and presentations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment