Friday, September 13, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* getting an online TS order today. I haven't done anything to reach my $400 in quarterly sales yet. Hopefully the Phi Sig chapter wants to do another fundraiser. 
* deciding to cancel my training appointment at the gym because my neck has been hurting since last night. I didn't want to make it worse, I have to be feeling ok enough to play cornhole tomorrow!
* excited about the new promotion that we'll be announcing next Saturday at the fall kick-off event.  
* ribs for dinner. I baked them for in the over at a low temp for 4 hours today and then I grilled them right before dinner. They came out great!
* watching a few episodes of Damages- we went all week without watching. Season 3 is just as good as the Seasons 1 & 2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment