Friday, October 25, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* Andy dropping off the check for the stucco inspection- it saved me a trip. 
* Gary asking me to sit in on the website meeting this morning. We're pretty close to going live!
* meeting Megan for lunch this afternoon. We talked about the PR position and the Park Power business. I'm excited to work with her on both fronts. 
* reading about Maca Root from foodbabe's blog. I forwarded the email over to Julie and we're going to place an order together. I like that it's from a very small and family owned. Their website is http://themacateam.com/
* walking with CJ after work this afternoon. We did a little over 4 miles on the path. 
* making steaks again tonight. This time with mashed potatoes, green beans w/almonds and a salad. CJ came over and the three of us had a great dinner. We opened a couple bottles of wine and talked about all kinds of stuff, then watched the Whitney Cummings stand-up routine on Netflix. What a fun night!



No comments:

Post a Comment