Saturday, October 26, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* going to hot yoga this morning. I was feeling a little crappy from all of the wine last night but I made myself go anyway. The instructor, Steph, used to teach at Ryah. She's adorable and makes it fun. We had to go around and each say something positive about ourselves. I said "I am getting stronger." I've always thought of myself as weak (physically) and throughout the last few months of working out with Dave, I've been able to see myself getting stronger each week. 
* Andy picking up a Bertucci's for lunch while I got ready to go to the airport. 
* things going smoothly when I picked up Grandma from the airport. I haven't used short-term parking in years. It was so close to the terminal and they were great helping here on/off the plane and into the wheelchair. 
* a nice ride catching up with Grandma from the airport to Mom & Dad's. When we got there we had lunch and relaxed for a couple of hours laughing and talking. 
* spending some time with Mom while Dad & Grandma went to church. We talked about the house, I couldn't wait any longer. 
* a great dinner at Carlucci's with Mom, Dad & Grandma. The food was excellent! They served a crusty bread with garlic on top before our meals. I had their version of chicken saltimbocca and it was very good. The restaurant was beautiful. We'll have to go back some time when Andy, Kelly & Alex are around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment