Sunday, October 27, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* laughing hysterically with everyone watching Grandma's "webcam" video. It's a video of her trying to figure out how to use the webcam Uncle Gary bought for her so she could talk to the kids. 
* a great time at Mary's shower at a beautiful place in Spring Lake Heights. It was nice meeting Mary's mom and sisters. So excited for the wedding in Aruba!
* taking a detoxifying bath when I got home. I used my lavender bath salts, lit the candles, and put on some yoga music. It was awesome---I haven't used the jacuzzi tub enough. 
* watching Homeland with Andy tonight. After a few so-so episodes tonight's was excellent!
* getting an email from the Avalon library with a link to download "We Are Water" by Wally Lamb. He only writes books every 5-10 years so I've been waiting a long time for his next novel to come out

No comments:

Post a Comment