Monday, October 28, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* getting a random on-line Tastefully Simple order today. 
* lunch with John at Baggataway's. It was good to catch up with him. He told more more about ID Life and I think it seems to be a pretty good program. 
* another good workout with Dave. We talked a little bit about my frustration about my stomach area (not really changing). He said I need to start eating more (good foods). I already know all of this, just need to apply them.
* seeing Wally Lamb's Christmas book Wishin' and Hopin' on the "for sale" shelf in the library. I was there to return a CD and I couldn't believe this book was sitting right there! I've been talking about Wally Lamb this week because of his new novel coming out. It's like the universe put it there for me to find. I bought it for $1 and can't wait to read it around the holidays. It looks brand new!
* catching up with Megan for a while this afternoon. I wish I had time to book a visit to Cocoa Beach. I miss them!
* meeting Kyle, our insurance agent, when Andy got home from work. He's a really nice guy and I might join the networking group he and Cat started. 
* getting a bunch more paperwork together for the mortgage company. I hope this is over soon, the waiting is killing me!
* an easy dinner tonight- Andy made stew last night so I didn't have to worry about making dinner. 
* going to bed early tonight. We went upstairs around 10, for some reason I felt tired all day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment