Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* meeting with Joel this morning to further discuss my investment accounts and the help he is giving me with getting them set up the way they should be for my age. 
* John helping me out and giving me a ride back to our house after I dropped off the Park Power car for inspection. 
* lunch at Baggataway's (yes, again) with John. I like it there but he is seriously obsessed. 
* dropping off a bag of clothes in the collection bins for the MS Foundation. I like knowing stuff I don't need anymore will be put to good use. 
* meeting some great people at the Allentown meeting tonight. We went to a restaurant called Roosevelt's 21st. The manager (& soon to be owner) was super friendly and we had a decent turnout. The food was good too. I loved meeting Kathy's friend Amber, we had a lot in common and it was fun talking with her. 
* finishing up all (we think anyway) of the paperwork for the mortgage company when I got home. We were up until after 1am but hopefully it's everything they need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment