Thursday, October 31, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* the funny videos Aunt Kathy sent of her and Aunt Colleen doing a dance to "Beautiful Morning" by Rod Stewart. We have a bunch of potential YouTube stars in this family!
* going to CVS and picking up a Halloween treat for Andy and me (5th Avenues and M&Ms). I said no to candy in the house because we only get a handful of Trick-or-Treaters. We were the house that gave out bags of pretzels- I think it will make parents happy, Andy says we'll get egged. I guess we'll see.
* doing the elliptical when I got home- I caught up on X Factor. 
* this cute pic I found from Halloween many years ago. It was '86 or '87. Me, Tina & Wendy. 
* making roasted tomato & garlic soup with all of the tomatoes I had in the fridge. It came out really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment