Saturday, November 2, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* using our tickets for the Villanova vs. WCU basketball game today. It was an exhibition game but it's probably the only time our schools will play each other. 'Nova was killing WCU by halftime but I'm glad we checked it out. 
* Andy not killing me when I was freaking out about the traffic we were stuck in on our way to Reading Terminal Market. There was an accident on 95 and Arch St. was closed and I was hungry. I tried to be patient but after almost an hour I couldn't take it anymore. We finally were able to get to a parking garage and then I was happy again. 
I posted this for Andy and publicly apologized on Facebook for turning into a crazy person.
* spending the rest of our afternoon exploring Reading Terminal Market. We had lunch at Dinick's (again). This time I had the hot roast beef with brisket gravy, it was excellent. Then we walked around for a while checking out a bunch of the vendors. There are some I'd like to go back to once we move. We treated ourselves to a cookie from The Famous 4th Street Cookie Company. Oh my God, I think they're the best cookies I've ever had. If you ever have a chance to visit RTM, definitely check them out! We also bought some toffee covered roasted almonds and fresh bacon from one of the butchers. 
* finding tickets for the Joshua Radin/Matt Nathanson show tonight at the Electric Factory. It turns out the woman I bought them from is the same person I bought Amos Lee tickets (for Mom & Dad) a few years ago. Too funny. 
* Andy giving me a ride to/from the Electric Factory, Ben met me there. I knew I'd love Joshua Radin but I loved Matt Nathanson too. It was a great show, but weird not knowing any of the words to Matt's songs. I really didn't feel like going initially but was glad I went in the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment