Sunday, November 3, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* the Living Social deal I bought a few months ago for Rapunzel's in Lansdale. It was for a one hour massage and a European facial. It was amazing! If I could have a 5 hour massage, I would. I was so relaxed and really enjoyed the facial. I haven't had one in a few years, and don't remember liking it as much last time as I did this time. 
* the nice guy at Shop-Rite (he was one of the owners) who helped me find canned chipotle chili peppers today. I needed them for the barbacoa recipe I have that's supposed to be a Chipotle copycat. It's nice when people are actually helpful in stores. 
* making an awesome batch of chicken noodle soup this afternoon while watching the Eagles game.
* going to the restorative yoga class at Aim High tonight. It was a great way to end my weekend and relaxing day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment