Monday, November 4, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* our meeting with Gary this morning. I have some more clarity on my role with the non-profit side of our business. I am excited about what I will be working on moving forward. 
* making plans to meet up with Laura tomorrow. She has some kids videos she's donating for our CHOP drive. I can't wait to see her, I think it's been about 10 years since we last saw each other!
* getting the conditional approval for our mortgage. I think we might really be homeowners, whoa!
* my workout session with Dave this afternoon. I could tell he increased the weights on some of the machines and could see some more definition in my arms. I'm really going to miss working with him when we move. :-(
* dinner coming out really well tonight. I made grilled chicken piccata, sliced potatoes with rosemary, steamed carrots and roasted brussel sprouts with balsamic and chopped bacon. Although the kitchen was a complete disaster, everything was so good!
* Andy giving me a ride to pick up with Park Power car. 
* spending some time reorganizing my Pinterest boards- I created one for each room of the house so I have my ideas organized when we start decorating.

No comments:

Post a Comment