Thursday, November 14, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* being invited to CHOP's ground breaking ceremony in King of Prussia this morning. It's going to be an incredible facility. We heard a mom speak who's been a nurse at CHOP for over twenty years. Eleven years ago her daughter was born and had to have heart surgery when she was 6 days old. It was such a great story and made me feel lucky that we have such an incredible hospital so close to us. I pray I'll never need to use their emergency services, but know if I do they're the best. 

* going to the luncheon at BenFM that Kathy invited me to. She left the station last week but I decided to still go. Admittedly I didn't know much about him, but I met John O'Hurley at the luncheon. He's such a nice guy! Turns out he had a major role on Seinfeld! John just wrote a book called "The Perfect Dog" and he read it out loud to us. It's adorable! I talked with Melanie most of the time and met Jim, her boss. He invited me to the Women of the Week luncheon next week. I was able to talk to a few people about Park Power too. The lunch was great, from Margaritas in Langhorne, PA. 

* Steve driving to our Allentown meeting tonight. We had a couple drinks and apps before the meeting. It went well again tonight. 
* scheduling our moving company today! I was worried every company was going to be booked. Laurie was very helpful at Brothers Moving in KOP. They were booked but she had a cancellation and she gave us the spot. We have 3 guys coming so I'm praying it's a painless move. Now we just have to get packed!
* the picture of this cute little guy mom sent me...


No comments:

Post a Comment