Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* Brian from Penn Liberty Bank inviting me to their speaker series event this morning at Paoli Design Center. The drive took longer than I expected and I was running a little late and sort of thought to myself maybe I should skip it. I'm so glad I didn't! I met some really great people (Pat, Frank, Beth) and loved the speaker (Francine). She is a "Book Yourself Solid" coach and I could relate to everything she talked about. We talked at the end for a little bit and she told me more about the Business Play Group she is starting on the Main Line. I am going to help launch it and I'm very excited about that!
* lunch at Blue Bell Country Club for the Penn-Suburban's Women's Networking event. Lori met me there and we were able to sit together. When I started to tell her about the meeting I went to this morning she started laughing- turns out she knows Francine really well. Lori is an ambassador for Book Yourself Solid and they've traveled together! Crazy, it's really small world.
* going to Iron Hill with Lori to catch up for a while in between the lunch and the Play Group meeting tonight. We had a couple of hours to talk about a million different things. I told her the whole house hunting story and how we ended up buying our house in Exton. When I'm with Lori, it doesn't matter how much time we have, it's never long enough. I am so thankful for her friendship.
* a great time at the Play Group meeting in Lansdale. By the end of the night I think I had explained Park Power 50+ times, but it's all good. I felt really great about all of the people I was able to talk to today. It was tiring to pretty much talk non-stop from 8am-8pm, especially because a lot of it was repeating the same thing over and over, but I wouldn't ever trade it for a 9-5 office job.

No comments:

Post a Comment