Thursday, November 21, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* being invited to the BenFM "Women of the Week" luncheon at Harvest Seasonal Grille. I saw with Melanie, Christy & Becca. There were a few great speakers and the food was excellent. I won the drawing for a $50 gift card to Harvest as well. I had a great conversation with Jaime too.
* an easy drive to NJ. I went to Starbucks in Barnes & Noble and treated myself to a Vanilla Latte. Caught up on emails and finalized everything for our move on Saturday. I sat next to this father/son who may have been the most annoying people in the world because they were so loud. It was interesting to hear what the son was saying about his outlook on life though, I plan on writing a little more about it later. 
* learning about a family who really needs some help from reading Debbie's blog. Reading their story broke my heart and I immediately wanted to do something to help. I am going to send a Christmas card and a Target gift card so they can maybe a brighter Christmas this year. 
* a nice time at the CJCA dinner. Steven was able to be there this time so we sat together. I saw Carla from Selective and we talked quite a bit with JoAnn from AmTrust. I won one of the door prizes- a Dunkin Donuts gift card. It was my lucky day today for winning prizes. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment