Sunday, November 24, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* getting to the old house by 9:30 and spending a few hours packing the stuff left behind from yesterday. Mrs. Roth met me there and we got most of the kitchen and upstairs bathroom packed. There is sooooo much more left to do than I thought. I don't know how this happened again since I swore the movers would move "everything". We've been so busy these last couple of weeks, it was impossible to have everything packed in time. I was thankful for the help today. 
* Mom & Dad coming to visit. We had bagel sandwiches for lunch and gave them the tour. They brought us a gorgeous vase with fresh flowers. They looked so pretty on our kitchen table. It was so special to have them there today. I could really feel their happiness for us and I can't wait for all of the great memories that we'll have in this home. Mom helped me hang a bunch of my clothes and Dad unpacked all of my books and organized them in the office. 
* having Mom take a few pictures of Andy & me before Bill came to get the "SOLD" sign. I thought they turned our pretty cute!

* watching Homeland in our cozy new family room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment