Monday, December 30, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* the discussion I had with Chet & Steve about my new role here. Officially I am going to be running the entire marketing department. I will also be running the affinity programs (including sales!) I am completely overwhelmed because I feel like I don't know what I'm doing, but excited at the same time about what this could turn into. It hasn't been an easy transition but I'm going to go along for the ride and do the best I can. 
* Mom sending me some houses in the OBX that they would like to rent this summer. We were saying at Christmas how fun it would be for the 6 of us to go away together. 
* talking with Kerry tonight. We hadn't talked since Kelly's wedding which is the longest we've ever gone in years and years. I was wondering if I had done something that made her not want to talk to me and was happy to find out that was not the case.She filled me in on everything going on with them. We had a great talk and made plans for her to come over on Monday night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment