Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* sleeping in until 10am. Thankfully the stomach pains went away sometime during the night and I slept well. 
* hanging up and putting away the last of my clothes. 
* Jeff, Megan & the kids coming over to spend the day with us. We all had leftovers from Saturday for lunch and spent some time relaxing at the house. The boys skateboarded outside and in the basement while Erilin napped. I cleaned up the kitchen and talked with Megan about everything going on at work. 
* taking the boys to the skate park in Downingtown. I'm so glad we went because I discovered there is a dog park there too! There were so many people out with their dogs---can't wait to have a little guy or girl to take there someday soon. Maybe one that looks like this?
* another fantastic dinner tonight. Mrs. Roth made rigatoni D with chicken, I cooked the rest of the filet roast, Megan made a salad and Andy did the potatoes. Everything was so good! 
* Megan helping clean up the kitchen and hand washing everything that wouldn't fit in the dishwasher. 
* reading a whole bunch of stuff about cleanses on the iPad and making a list of goals for 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment