Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* getting up at 6am to bake Megan brownies for her birthday. We had a birthday celebration at the office today for her. 
* the email Jenn B. sent me with a website for me to check out.
* talking with Tessa a little bit about her blog. It made me feel good when she said "I didn't realize you've been blogging for so long." It is crazy to me that 2014 is my blog's 5th year! Sticking with anything is extremely hard for me and I think it's pretty amazing I've kept up with it (for the most part) over the last 5 years. 
* being able to laugh (sort of) about some of the stuff I'm being asked to do at work. 
* talking with Joe today about benefits at Park Power. I found out we will have 15 days PTO, so that was something. 
* the great friends I have in my life---specifically today, Jane & Lori. 
* getting home by 6 and having time to clean up and make most of dinner before Bethany got here. I set up a Mexican buffet with homemade guac and salsa, and Mexican rice, chicken, steak and tortillas. 
* finally being able to catch up with Bethany. It was so nice having her here. We talked about everything---she's going through a lot right now and I hope she will let me help her with anything she needs. We had some good laughs about work stuff (like talking about crazy customer service situations.) She stayed till midnight---I'll be paying for it tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment