Monday, January 27, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* "sleeping in" and going into the office at 9 instead of 8. I was up until after midnight last night finishing the rest of the customer moves that Steve sent me during the Grammy's. 
* talking with Steve from ICORP today and explaining what's been going on with me. I'm really going to try to make this work. 
* hearing back from Avalon library- they agreed to credit my account and let me return the mail bag next time I'm in Avalon. Now I don't have to pay the $30 fine!
* spending time talking with Andy about everything going on with work. We talked about our goals over the next few years too. I yet again am reminded how lucky I am to have such a supportive guy.
* taking the easy route and ordering pizza for dinner tonight. 
* talking with Megan on my way to/from the pizza place. I hadn't talked to her since they left PA right after New Year's. It was good to catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment