Sunday, January 26, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* waking up by the sunlight coming into our room. It's been so cloudy lately--reminds me of Syracuse. 
* getting a ton of errands done today. I had so many things to return from holiday shopping and had to get to the store for this week's meals. I enjoyed getting out of the house and having the time to mosey around the stores. I went everywhere- Wegmans, BJ's, Marshalls, Lowe's, Bed Bath & Beyond Kohl's & TJ Maxx. I actually didn't mind all of the running around but I am so tired of this freezing cold weather!
* finally getting most of the Christmas stuff taken down and put away. I actually am not really thankful for this because I'd love them up for months. I love the lights and the cozy feeling the Christmas tree brings to a family room. I was dreading putting everything away so at least it's pretty much done now. 
* talking with Kelly tonight for a little bit. I hoping she can come stay with us for a night during her break in February. 
* watching the Grammy's tonight. Although I think some of the acts that get the spotlight don't belong there, it is an incredible celebration of music and I love watching every year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment