Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* DMB tour date rumors. Summer is so far away but a girl can dream!
* Andy making stew for dinner. 
* finally finding a planner at Target that has enough room to organize things daily. I never even thought about looking there. The best part is it was only $6! I also got a few fun things to decorate my desk at work. I loved their office supplies (I am a weirdo, I know.)
* ordering moving announcements, which will also serve as Christmas cards, Happy New Year cards, etc. At this rate they'll be Valentine's cards too! I also ordered adorable return address labels. Both were from Vistaprint. 
* getting $2 subscriptions to SELF and Yoga Journal. 
* packing my gym bag for tomorrow. I'm finally going to check out Anytime Fitness. I'm hoping I like it. I feel disgusting and have to get back on track! It pains me that I spent so much money on a trainer for 4 months, and now it's been almost 2 months since I've done anything. I don't know if I'll ever be able to break this roller coaster issue I have with working out but I am really going to try this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment