Sunday, February 23, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* spending the day with Andy shopping and looking at furniture. It was so beautiful out again today. We went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and bought a bunch of little things for the kitchen (dishtowels, pot holders) as well as place mats for the dining room table. Then we went hunting for a chest or table for the foyer area, as well as a coffee table and end tables for the living room. Even though we went to Raymour & Flanigan, Mealey's, American Signature Furniture, IKEA, Bob's Discount Furniture, Ashley Furniture and The Dump---we had no luck. It was still fun (kind of) to look around but I don't know how many more days of going all over the universe I want to spend not knowing if we'll find what we're looking for. We did find a cute lamp for one of the spare bedrooms at IKEA, so yay for that. 
* making an easy dinner- chicken sausage and pasta. I sauteed spinach, garlic and tomatoes too and it came out great. 
* starting the last season of Damages. I can't believe how great that show is! Sad we're on the last season already. 
* trying out my new Julep nail polish, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment