Thursday, February 13, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* waking up to the beautiful snow falling. It was coming down really hard this morning! I liked not having to worry about driving in it. Andy made bacon and waffles for breakfast before we both started our work. 
* our neighbors snow blowing the entire driveway. 
* talking with Vanessa & Kieran for a little bit this afternoon. It was so good to talk to her and we're going to plan a visit for a weekend in May.
* Andy making fresh guacamole and shoveling the area around our garage and sidewalk. 
* watching American Idol tonight. I know I keep saying it but I really like this season---both the judges and contestants!
* joining Julep for some free beauty products. You can use my link to earn your first month free too! (code- eventful) Click here to take advantage of this awesome offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment