Sunday, February 9, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* spending a good part of the morning looking at websites like Glassdoor.com and LinkedIn researching companies and job opportunities. 
* going out to lunch to Weso's Grille down the street from our house. It had a "neighborhood" feel to it---your typical local family restaurant. Our server Brian was really nice and the food was good. I had to get out of the house before it started snowing again!
* finishing up stuff for Park Power that I promised I'd do over the weekend. I love doing work in the office with the double monitors. I also figured some new things out for my blog. 
* watching the new Louis CK special on HBO (from 2013). I fell asleep during the middle of it but I thought what I saw was good.
* buying a restaurant.com gift certificate for Twenty 9 Restaurant & Bar in Malvern. I think we're going to go there for my birthday on Wednesday. 
* talking with Mia for a little bit tonight---I called to let her know I told Gary on Friday that I'm not going to be staying. I didn't want her to go to work tomorrow and see that I wasn't in the office. 
* watching The Beatles tribute on CBS tonight. It's amazing, how many #1 hits they had! It was fun to see musicians of all generes and time periods perform their music.
* Andy making quesadillas with the leftovers from yesterday. They were really good with the peppers and onions. Was happy to have an easy dinner. 
* chatting with Kathy & Debbie for a little bit on Facebook tonight. 
* texting with Robin and learning that I shouldn't assume her company isn't interested just because I haven't heard back yet. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment