Thursday, March 13, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* finally getting to sleep around 3:30am this morning. What a crazy night last night was with Andy's flight being so messed up! We woke up because of all the commotion early in the morning but moved back to one of the bedrooms and got a few more hours of decent sleep. 
* spending a good part of the day outside reading "Gone Girl". I'm really loving this book! It reminded me I need to read more novels.
* watching the kids while Megan went to pick up Jeff from the airport. They were really good. We did puzzles and played games and watched Dora. It's been so great spending so much time with them!
* Mexican for dinner when they got back from the airport. I made guacamole and tacos. It was a calm night and we just enjoyed talking and hanging out before everyone was tired enough to go to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment