Friday, March 14, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* spending a lot of the day reading "Gone Girl". I finally finished it! Excellent book, but the ending really annoyed me. It was interesting to me when I googled the book/ending. I found an interview with the author, and she said she never tried to make people mad with the ending, it was the only way she felt it made sense to end it. I thought she was setting it up for a sequel, she said that's not the case. 
* a really great phone interview this afternoon with a company I am becoming more and more interested in working for. 
* going to the Happy Hour warm yoga class at Sundari. I really love that place. The class was more crowded than most others. It was a great class!
* making everyone dinner tonight. I grilled chicken and added it to pasta with tomatoes, garlic and white wine. 
* spending the evening drinking wine and talking about all kinds of stuff. Eventually Megan, Jeff and I ended up in the laundry room (yup, that's what you do when there are three sleeping kids and it's a one story, small house.) We played all of our favorite songs and sang and talked and polished off a couple bottles of wine. I could not believe it when it was 4am! 

No comments:

Post a Comment