Sunday, March 16, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* going to the yoga class this morning. I didn't realize it was a yoga nidra (yogic sleep) class. It doesn't really make sense to me to have a nidra class in the morning. I misread the schedule so I was surprised and had been expecting a workout. I decided to make the best of it and was able to relax a bit. The part where I had to cough, knowing it would interrupt the entire class, wasn't so fun, but overall it was a nice class. 
* stopping at the farmers' market on the way back from yoga. I picked up lettuce, Brussels sprouts, peaches and tomatoes. Everything looked amazing, and it's all local. The prices were fair too. I wish we had something like that at home. I love Produce Junction, but none of their stuff is ever local. 
* going for a walk/run when I got back from yoga. I was disappointed because I didn't feel like I had a workout at all. I did 3.2 miles in 45 minutes, in 5 minute intervals of running and walking. Not great, but at least I did it. I haven't ran with any sense of consistency in months. 
* spending some time on the beach this afternoon. I took Erilin down before everyone else came and we played in the sand and built sand castles. The boys went surfing/skinboarding again and we all made the best of a very windy day on the beach. Andy took some great pictures! 
* hanging out in the backyard for a while after the beach. I read a few issues of Shape magazine and the kids played. The weather was beautiful at the house (no wind), but the lovebugs were ridiculously annoying! 
* their flight being cancelled tonight. At first it was delayed until 11pm and then shortly after than notification they found out it was cancelled. Yay for one more day of fun in the sun for my honey. 
* going with Meg to run errands Dollar Tree and Publix. We found some fun stuff at Dollar Tree. 
* having a few Blue Moons and snacking on guacamole and bruschetta while the kids ate pizza. Everyone was happy the flight was cancelled and we had a fun time with them. Eventually we ordered Slow N Low and had dinner while we watched Revenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment