Monday, March 17, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* going to the 9am yoga class with Jill. It was a nice class, not heated, but I got a good workout. I've really loved going to yoga almost every day and plan on keeping up with it when I get home, even if I do it on my own in the basement.
* spending some time outside listening to music and looking on-line for home gym equipment before it started raining. I found two sets of bands for P90X and risers. Still would like kettlebells, medicine balls and a bosu ball. 
* signing up for a new meditation class with Oprah & Deepak Chopra. I signed up for the last two or three but didn't do them. The one starts mid-April and I plan on completing it!
* Counting Crows announcing a summer tour. They are playing at the Borgata in AC!
* Amazon.com- they really do have everything! I ordered a couple pairs of yoga shorts and a nail mat. I've read about them for some time, we'll see how I do with it. I also ordered Andy a pizza peel so he can start making homemade pizzas again. 
* taking a walk with Andy on the beach before it was time to take them to the airport. We walked about 2 miles. 
* Tim trying to get the shithead kids that stole my flip-flops to return them to me. They ended up lying to his face, saying they didn't take them, even though they were laughing/yelling at me when they saw I couldn't find them. Tim's wife told me they don't have a mom and their dad is on drugs, so I actually felt bad for them. Obviously they have a tough life and they were just being bratty kids, but I still appreciated that he tried to teach them a lesson. 
* no traffic going to the airport---it was pouring rain but I didn't hit traffic either way so that was good. 
* playing Skateboard Madness with Jeffrey. It was nice to have some one on one time with him. 
* hanging out with Meg for a while, talking and drinking wine, after the kids went to bed. We stayed up til about midnight. I feel like this trip is going by so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment