Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* hanging out with Megan, Erilin and Lindsay for a little bit this morning. It was nice to talk with Lindsay for a little bit, she is the kids' babysitter and they all love her. 
* going over cleaning stuff with Megan and making a plan for this summer. 
* spending time outside on the iPad working on job stuff/LinkedIn/follow-up. I also caught up on some personal emails. 
* going with Megan this afternoon to pick up with boys. I got to see their adorable school. After we got home I played baseball with Jeffrey in the backyard (was pretty impressed with myself, I was able to hit the ball really well. It brought me back to the days when I played softball.)
* going to baseball practice for Jeffrey. We played with Erilin on the playground while James went to the skate park and Jeffrey went to practice. I really don't think I've ever met a little kid with a personality as big as Erilin. I absolutely love that girl!
* an absolutely amazing yoga class tonight with Catherine. I really like the class last week and wanted to make sure I went again this week. It was a (very) hot yoga class. I think I lost 5 lbs. in water weight tonight. I felt strong and able to do everything she instructed. I even did a headstand (almost on my own). It really inspired me to make sure I keep up with practicing yoga at least 3x a week. Tonight was one of the best classes I've ever been to. 
* making a pretty great dinner for Megan and myself. I made brussels sprouts with onion, garlic, s&p and bacon bacon with quinoa and a salad. I had a little bit of grilled chicken to go with it. 
* talking with Andy for a few minutes tonight, catching up on the blog and watching a few episodes of 'About A Boy'. It's a cute show.

No comments:

Post a Comment