Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* remembering Erin. 17 years, impossible to believe.
I always loved this picture of her. 
* spending time on job stuff this morning. I found a position on idealist.com that I would love.
* getting a fair estimate for lawn cutting service this spring/summer. Ed B. also volunteered to come out and look at the electrical situation for hanging a TV above the fireplace. He told me we'd pretty much have to cut up the entire wall so I'm guessing we'll have to go with putting it on a stand.
* attempting to make a new dessert, kind of like a knockoff pecan pie. Instead of a pie it is made with a cookie like crust and then a topping made with brown sugar, honey, butter and pecans. It ended up being a little too sweet for me but it looked and smelled awesome!
* going to Lori's for dinner and deciding to sleep over. Every time we get together we always feel like we run out of time. She picked up some chicken and sides from Wegman's, which were awesome! We drank wine and talked and talked and talked. I told her how I've been feeling about all of the job stuff, and my feelings of uncertainty and disappointment. We also talked about Michael Port's books and program, and her experience with giving a speech a few weeks ago. She is certainly a friend I am extremely grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment