Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* waking up to an email from Francine asking if there is anything she can do to help me. I found it pretty crazy that I haven't heard from her since Feb. (when I said I'd call her and never did.) Then, the morning after I spend an entire night with Lori, she emails me.Weird!
* spending this morning thinking about a bunch of my high school friends after learning Mr. Mansmann passed away. Although I haven't seen TJ in years, I was so sad to learn of this news and felt so bad for him, Kristin and Mrs. Mansmann. Our group lived at that house during the second half of high school and so many great memories came back to me. I hate knowing news like this will continue for years to come as all of our parents age. :-(
* talking with Dad for a little while when I got home from Lori's. I didn't talk to him this weekend so it had been over two weeks. It was nice to catch up and hear his voice. 
* a really nice experience at Scott Honda today. I took the Infiniti in for an oil change and they were very friendly and there were no issues at all. 
* being able to laugh when I walked up to the SS office and it was closed...again! Last time I went I didn't know they close at 3pm, this time I went I didn't know they close even earlier on Wed. (at noon)! I was annoyed because I though I'd get the oil change and name change stuff done at the same time since they're 3 minutes away form each other. Oh well...now I have all of their hours memorized so I won't screw it up again. 
* going to the Level 3 yoga class at The Spirit of Yoga. I liked it the most out of the classes I've been to there. I'm not really loving "the space" in general, compared to other studios I've been to. I don't know why but I just don't like it. The class at least challenged me so that was good. 
* talking with Kerry (finally) while I made dinner. 
* watching American Idol after the Flyers game tonight. I'm not liking it as much as I thought I was going to in the beginning of the season. I don't think they ended up with the strongest singers in the top 13. I like a few of them a lot, but there's not really a stand out at all. I guess my favorite is Alex because he's the singer-songwriter in the group. He doesn't even come close to Phil Phil though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment