Thursday, March 27, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* John calling me this morning to tell me that I've impressed him over the years. Everything he said meant a lot to me, especially because I've been feeling kind of crappy lately. I keep telling myself everything will work out, but a sign that's actually true would be nice!
* deciding to send a message to our close group of friends from high school to collect donations and send something to the Mansmann family. I haven't been able to stop thinking about them since I found out the sad news yesterday. 
* Andy coming home for lunch- we did our standard Mexican with fresh guac and chicken quesadillas. 
* Jenn B. sending me some info about open pharma positions. I also found a few positions I would be interested in on LinkedIn and applied to those. 
* talking with John a few times today about ways I can sell for the magazine while I'm figuring everything out. I also got some good work done for ICORP today. 
* having the courage to go to the kettlebell "boot camp" class tonight. Holy shit it was hard! I thought my heart was going to pound out of my chest. I was so close to just going to the body pump class at Unique Phyzique, but I told myself I was going to start using my Groupon classes at Precision Kettlebells today. Even at 5:15 (class started at 5:30) I was teetering back and forth. Now I know I can get through it and I will improve as I continue attending the classes. 
* Andy making dinner tonight- steak, salad and sliced potatoes. He made a red wine sauce to go with the steak and I sauteed a bunch of spinach in garlic & olive oil. It was very good and so nice to have someone make dinner for me. I pretty much do all of the cooking so it was a treat. 
* catching up with Tara and Lisa D. It's been so long since I've seen/talked to either of them but it was nice to email back and forth a little today. 
* Andy telling me about the new ride at Great Adventure---now I just have to get my dad to agree to a visit there!

No comments:

Post a Comment