Friday, March 28, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* talking with Francine this morning. She really helped me see that it's ok to be going through another transition period, and that I am being a little hard on myself. We talked a lot about the Book Yourself Solid program and the possibilities of me becoming a coach. I really enjoyed me conversation with her.
* catching up with Steven this morning and getting a bunch of stuff done for ICORP.
* Andy picking up a pizza from Rocco's for dinner before we headed out to Ardmore. We took the train to Tired Hands brewery to meet up with Popejoy, Lauren, Becker & Ben. Their beers were awesome! I loved the atmosphere and will definitely go back. It would be a great place to go when we have visitors in town. After Tired Hands we went to McCloskey's for one more beer and music on the jukebox before it was time to catch the train home.
Good times in Ardmore.

* talking with Kelly as we were talking to Tired Hands from the train station. She told me her spring break is in April so we're trying to make plans to maybe visit Vanessa. It was good to catch up with her. 
* listening to music and watching the end of the basketball game wen we got home. It was fun playing DJ and dancing around the living room/kitchen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment