Saturday, March 29, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* a BLT for breakfast to cure my "I drank too much good beer last night and now I have to go out and see a bunch of people I haven't seen in 10 years" situation this morning. 
* getting the house cleaned up before I left for West Chester in case people were coming back here after. Although no one ended up coming over, it was nice to have the house straightened up for when I got home. 
* a really nice time at Timothy's in West Chester. Jenn Forman put it together because she was home from FL. I loved seeing everyone, but seeing Amy Brown was so great. I've always wondered what happened to her, where she lives, etc. Jenn tracked her down and it felt as if no time had passed. Same thing with Melissa. Ali was there with her adorable kids and then some of the girls that I see pretty regularly (Kossler, Beckman, Steph, Abby, Lori). I hope we all do it again soon. I also tried to initiate conversation with A, although she was very clear that she didn't even want to make small talk. It makes me very uncomfortable and I wish things weren't the way they are. It's been three years and my stomach still turns when we end up at the same places. I try to remind myself I've done everything I can do to make things right, and it's just something I have to let go. 
The one lonely picture I have from our Timothy's reunion.
* watching basketball and relaxing for a bit when I got home. I was so tired from staying up late last night! 
* making chicken piccata for dinner, it came out really good!
* the basketball games going Andy's way for the pool, now we just need both Michigan teams to win tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment